How do all the PVEclasses in Star Wars: The Old Republic stack up against each other?
Star Wars: The Old Republic features 48 different possible discipline paths broken up by 8 classes each separated into two different advanced classes. While all of these disciplines are fun to play, there are certainly some that are easier to get through the game and its endgame content. After hours of scouring Reddit, SWTOR forum boards, and other guides and charts, I have compiled a power ranking list of the disciplines in-game! Tanks and healers are in their own separate tiers as they don’t really stand up to the DPS classes when it comes to pure power.
PvE S tier - Extremely strong, high survivability, nerf quite possible in future, OP when played correctly:
- Sith Warrior - Fury Marauder/Jedi Knight Concentration Sentinel - 100
- Imperial Agent - Lethality Operative/Smuggler - Ruffian Scoundrel - 99.87
- Bounty Hunter - Pyrotech Powertech/Trooper - Plasmatech Vanguard - 99.75
- Sith Warrior - Annihilation Marauder/Jedi Knight - Watchman Sentinel - 98.77
PvE A tier - Very strong, but not unbalanced:
- Sith Warrior - Vengeance Juggernaut/Jedi Knight - Vigilance Guardian - 97.52
- Sith Inquisitor - Hatred Assassin/Jedi Consular Serenity Shadow - 95.97
- Bounty Hunter - Innovative Ordnance Mercenary/Trooper - Assault Specialist Commando - 94.86
- Imperial Agent - Virulence Sniper/Smuggler - Dirty Fighting Gunslinger - 94.79
PvE B tier - Strong, especially in situations that favor them, don't necessarily need a buff:
- Bounty Hunter - Advanced Prototype Powertech/Trooper Tactics Vanguard - 94.56
- Imperial Agent - Engineering Sniper/Smuggler - Saboteur Gunslinger - 94.19
- Sith Warrior - Rage Juggernaut/Jedi Knight Focus Guardian - 93.94
- Sith Inquisitor - Deception Assassin/Jedi Consular Infiltration Shadow - 92.67
- Imperial Agent - Concealment Operative/Smuggler - Scrapper Scoundrel - 92.53
PvE C tier - Usable, but higher tiers do the job quite better:
- Sith Inquisitor - Madness Sorcerer/Jedi Consular - Balance Sage - 91.05
- Sith Warrior - Carnage Marauder/Jedi Knight - Combat Sentinel - 91.02
- Sith Inquisitor - Lightning Sorcerer/Jedi Consular - Telekinetics Sage - 88.37
- Imperial Agent - Marksmanship Sniper/Smuggler Sharpshooter Gunslinger - 88.27
PvE D tier - Begging for a buff:
- Bounty Hunter - Arsenal Mercenary/Troop - Gunnery Commando - 87.76
PvE Tank tiers:
- S: Sith Warrior - Immortal Juggernaut/Jedi Knight - Defense Guardian
- A: Sith Inquisitor - Darkness Assassin/Jedi Consular - Kinetic Combat
- B: Bounty Hunter - Shield Tech Powertech/Trooper - Shield Specialist Vanguard
PvE Healer tiers:
- S: Imperial Agent - Medicine Operative/Smuggler - Sawbones Scoundrel
- A: Sith Inquisitor - Corruption Sorcerer/Jedi Consular - Seer Sage Shadow
- B: Bounty Hunter - Bodyguard Mercenary/Trooper - Combat Medic Commando
PVE DPS Tiers
1. Sith Warrior - Fury Marauder/Jedi Knight Concentration Sentinel (S Tier)
Lightsabers to a Gun Fight: Marauders and Sentinels bring a lot of power to the party with twin lightsabers.
The dual sabers and focus on fury and hatred as the Sith Warrior Fury Marauder and the twin blades of hope as the Jedi Knight Concentration Sentinel top our list. Excellent for melee DPS and, when used in an optimized fashion, easily the highest level of damage done of any DPS class.
Why Sith Warrior - Fury Marauder/Jedi Knight Concentration Sentinel Is OP
- Up to 56 attacks per minute (APM) when optimized
- Fair survivability with up to medium armor
- An effective, flexible rotation that is more based on priority
- Parses out the highest amount of average damage than other classes at +6.12%
- Twin lightsabers are awesome and the stories are wonderful for these classes
Overall Power Rating: 100/100
2. Imperial Agent - Lethality Operative/Smuggler - Ruffian Scoundrel (S Tier)
Lethal: The Lethal Operative and Ruffian Scoundrels pack a lot of power from a distance.
With a mixture of DOT and ranged burst DPS, the Imperial Agent Lethality Operative and Smuggler - Ruffian Scoundrel both use their blasters and a number of poisonous tricks to deal out damage from a distance. This distance can keep them in the fight longer if need be.
Why Imperial Agent - Lethality Operative/Smuggler - Ruffian Scoundrel Is OP
- Up to 51 APM when optimized
- Ranged attacks increase survivability along with the infamous rolling mechanic
- Variety of DOT and burst DPS for a varied rotation
- On average +5.98% higher than average DPS damage
- The Imperial Agent has perhaps the best story in the entire game
Overall Power Rating: 99.87/100
3. Bounty Hunter - Pyrotech Powertech/Trooper - Plasmatech Vanguard (S Tier)
Burn, Baby Burn: A surprise inclusion of the Pyrotech and Plasmatech subclasses as these classes are usually derided for their PVP performance.
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. The Pyrotech/Plasmatech overall can sometimes be considered lower on the list for overall DPS because of some questionable survivability compared to others, but when it comes to pure numbers, the Pyrotech Powertech and Plasmatech Vanguard dish out the damage.
Why Bounty Hunter - Pyrotech Powertech/Trooper - Plasmatech Vanguard Is OP
- APM of 51 when optimized
- +5.85% above average DPS damage
- Medium armor can help with the survivability
- Fairly standard rotation to memorize
- The Bounty Hunter has an excellent story and both get some of the coolest looking armor in-game
Overall Power Rating: 99.75/100
4. Sith Warrior - Annihilation Marauder/Jedi Knight - Watchman Sentinel (S Tier)
Twins: The twin blades of these sublcasses deal a plethora of damage to enemies.
Twin sabers deal out a plethora of damage in a flurry of blows. An acrobatic combat display, these classes deal out the damage in spades in melee combat. They are a must in every party for that up close and in your face combat.
Why Sith Warrior - Annihilation Marauder/Jedi Knight - Watchman Sentinel Is OP
- Up to 56 APM when kitted out appropriately
- +4.81% average DPS damage
- Medium armor for fair survivability
- Very distinct rotation to learn and master
- Classic Star Wars archetypes perfect for beginners and Masters alike
Overall Power Rating: 98.77/100
5. Sith Warrior - Vengeance Juggernaut/Jedi Knight - Vigilance Guardian (A Tier)
Darth Who?: Sith Juggernauts and Jedi Guardians of these subclasses are intimidating and powerful.
Armed with a single deadly blade and heavy armor, the Sith Warrior Vengeance Juggernaut and the Jedi Knight Vigilance Guardian are sights to behold. Dealing out heavy damage and able to stand up to the toughest enemies on their own, they round out the top of the superior A tier.
Why Sith Warrior - Vengeance Juggernaut/Jedi Knight - Vigilance Guardian Is superior
- An APM of up to 47 when optimized
- +3.49% average DPS damage
- Heavy armor increases survivability
- Can offhand as a tank in a pinch
- Standard rotations to learn and master
Overall Power Rating: 97.52/100
6.Sith Inquisitor - Hatred Assassin/Jedi Consular Serenity Shadow (A Tier)
The Force as an Ally: These subclasses deal more Force-based damage than their close-range DPS cousins.
With a double-bladed lightsaber and Force powers, the Sith Hatred Assassin and Serenity Jedi Shadow are the only Inquisitor/Consular pair this high up on the tier ranking. Another surprise, the sheer amount of damage they can deal out on average when optimized to earn them a spot on the list.
Why Sith Inquisitor - Hatred Assassin/Jedi Consular Serenity Shadow Is superior
- Average APM of 48
- +1.84% DPS damage compared to the standard
- DCDs can offset some of the squishiness
- A mixture of melee and some ranged DPS abilities
- Some excellent story content for both classes, particularly the Inquisitor
Overall Power Rating: 95.97/100
7. Bounty Hunter - Innovative Ordnance Mercenary/Trooper - Assault Specialist Commando (A Tier)
Armed to the Teeth: These subclasses are very well known for being some of the best in PVP.
The most well known of the Bounty Hunter and Trooper subclasses for its prowess in PVP, the Innovative Ordnance and Assault Specialist are pure DPS powerhouses. With heavy blasters and combat focused on burst DPS, these classes are great for characters in both PVE and PVP settings.
Why Bounty Hunter - Innovative Ordnance Mercenary/Trooper - Assault Specialist Commando Is superior
- APM of 44
- Average DPS damage of +0.66% above average
- Fair survivability with medium armor
- Ranged burst DPS
- Can offhand tank if necessary
Overall Power Rating: 94.86/100
8. Imperial Agent - Virulence Sniper/Smuggler - Dirty Fighting Gunslinger (A Tier)
Death From Afar: The Sniper and Gunslinger subclasses deliver damage to their foes from a distance and survive by knowing when to retreat.
Finishing out our list of the S and A tiers of disciplines, the Sniper and Gunslinger make their appearance. With deadly ranged DPS and very high survivability due to their legendary roll escape mechanic, they still stand out as one of the best DPS classes/advanced classes and overall one of the most powerful.
Why Imperial Agent - Virulence Sniper/Smuggler - Dirty Fighting Gunslinger Is superior
- APM of 40 when optimized
- DPS damage of +0.59% above average
- Extremely well-known roll evasion technique makes survivability a plus
- Long-range DPS is excellent to mix in with a party
- Those outfits are awesome looking!
Overall Power Rating: 94.79/100
PVE Tank Tiers
1. Sith Warrior - Immortal Juggernaut/Jedi Knight - Defense Guardian (S Tier)
Here Come the Tanks: The Juggernaut and Guardian subclasses are also home to some of the best tanks in game.
The top of our tanks and the most powerful when it comes to pure power and the ability to take a hit, the Sith Warrior Immortal Juggernaut and Jedi Knight Defense Guardian both balance out DPS and Damage Taken per Second (DTPS). Lead the fight for the Empire or the Republic from the frontlines as one of these charismatic figures!
Why Sith Warrior - Immortal Juggernaut/Jedi Knight - Defense Guardian Is OP
- DPS damage of +1.54% above average
- Average DTPS of 2475 when optimized
- Average 75.25% damage reduction
- Average 68.39% damage reduction on AOEs
- Best mix between taking damage and being able to deal it out
Overall Power Rating: 100/100
2. Sith Inquisitor - Darkness Assassin/Jedi Consular - Kinetic Combat (A Tier)
Thunderbolts and Lightning: The Sith Assassin and Jedi Consular classes provide options for good tanking as well.
The Sith Inquisitor Darkness Assassin and Jedi Consular Kinetic Combat take the A tier for tanks. While they have some of the highest damage reduction of the three tank classes, they are certainly a little lackluster when dealing damage themselves, bringing them down from the top. Given the right circumstances, they can hold the line all on their own with nothing but their double-bladed lightsabers and the Force.
Why Sith Inquisitor - Darkness Assassin/Jedi Consular - Kinetic Combat Is superior
- DPS damage of -4.46% above average; the lowest of the tanks
- Average DTPS of 2658 when optimized, the highest of the tanks
- Average whopping 79.35% damage reduction
- Average 79.63% damage reduction on AOEs; the highest of all tanks by almost 11%
- The only positive percentage (+13.93%) % total damage reduction vs average DTPS
Overall Power Rating: 90/100
PVE Healer Tiers
1. Imperial Agent - Medicine Operative/Smuggler - Sawbones Scoundrel (S Tier)
Someone Call a Doctor?: Smugglers and Operatives provide some great healing opportunities with good heals and survivability.
The Imperial Agent Medicine Operative and the Smuggler Sawbones Scoundrel take the top healer spot with impressive healing capabilities and some decent survivability. You can’t help anyone if you can’t help yourself!
Why Imperial Agent - Medicine Operative/Smuggler - Sawbones Scoundrel Is OP
- Average of 21,348 Heals Per Second (HPS)
- The only positive % of HPS vs Average HPS (+19.36%)
- Rolling evasion inherent in the class overall helps with survivability
- Great AOE heals capabilities
- Great mobility making the class slippery to get ahold of
2. Sith Inquisitor - Corruption Sorcerer/Jedi Consular - Seer Sage (A Tier)
May the Force Be With You: Seer Sages and Corruption Sorcerers heal with the Force.
Sith Inquisitor Corruption Sorcerer and Jedi Consular Seer Sage take the A tier spot for healers with the best balance overall. A jack of all trades for healers, the classes are great for single target and AOE heals. A great utility healing class!
Why Sith Inquisitor - Corruption Sorcerer/Jedi Consular - Seer Sage Is superior
- Average HPS of 17,136
- When optimized, -4.19% HPS vs Average HPS, right between the two other healer classes
- Excellent utility healing class, jack of all trades
- Good AOE and good single-target healing capabilities
- Fairly mobile class increasing survivability
You may also be interested in:
- SWTOR Best Healers - Which Healer Class Outperforms?
- [Top 5] SWTOR Best DPS Class
- SWTOR Best PvP Class [Top 5]
Sorcerer/Sage Classes Are Some of SWTOR's Strongest for Ranged DPS. Lightning Sorcerers and Telekinetic Sages excel in outputting fantastic area of effect damage and the ability to quickly swap targets, making them perfect for both clearing large groups of enemies and dealing with additional mobs in boss fights.Can you be a bounty hunter in the Old Republic? ›
The Bounty Hunter is among the most technologically advanced classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Using a vast assortment of gadgets and weapons alongside martial prowess, this class can overpower most foes that challenge them, even Force Users like the Jedi.What are the 8 class stories Swtor? ›
You can optionally also do all the other side quests in the game, and the expansions, but to reach legendary you only need to create one of each class and complete the eight class stories, which are the Jedi Knight, Jedi Consular, Sith Warrior, Sith Inquisitor, Trooper, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent.What is the easiest class to play in swtor? ›
- Guardian/Juggernaut. Defense/Immortal. ...
- Shadow/Assassin. Kinetic Combat/Darkness. ...
- Sage/Sorcerer. Seer/Corruption. ...
- Commando/Mercenary. Combat Medic/Bodyguard. ...
- Vanguard/Powertech. Shield Specialist/Shield Tech. ...
- Gunslinger/Sniper. Sharpshooter/Marksmanship. ...
- Scoundrel/Operative. Sawbones/Medicine. ...
Gray Jedis (or Gray Smugglers, Gray Inquisitors, etc.) happen when a player creates a balanced mix of light and dark side choices over his or her career and ends up staying in the "neutral" zone on the alignment meter.Who is the main villain in SWTOR? ›
Darth Malgus, born Veradun, is the central antagonist of the Star Wars Old Republic era. He was a human male Sith Lord of the Sith Empire during the Great Galactic War, raised by his adoptive father.What class would Darth Revan be? ›
|Location(s)||Maelstrom Prison The Foundry Rishi Yavin IV|
|Occupation(s)||Jedi Knight (formerly) Jedi Master Sith Lord (formerly) Dark Lord of the Sith (formerly)|
A master duelist of the Old Republic. Obi-Wan Kenobi was considered to be one of the greatest Jedi swordsmen of all time. A practitioner of Form III: Soresu, Kenobi was considered the greatest master of the form ever, just as Count Dooku was considered the greatest Makashi practitioner ever.What can a bounty hunter do that police cant? ›
Bounty hunters in some circumstances have more authority than the police, including breaking and entering a home if they know you are there. Bounty hunters can also go across state lines and can carry and use a gun as self-defense.Can a bounty hunter use a gun? ›
Bounty hunters can carry handcuffs and guns. However, they must always state that they're bounty hunters who work for a specific bail bond agency or legal entity. Bounty hunters aren't permitted to wear any badges or uniforms that imply they are state or federal agents.
Bounty hunters can only arrest the fugitives, and they may not arrest any other individuals. The agents also cannot use force during the arrest and are required to carry insurance in case of false arrest lawsuits that are imposed by people who were mistakenly taken into custody.Can you get a girlfriend in SWTOR? ›
Players of either faction and gender may pursue a relationship with either Theron or Lana during the "Forged Alliances" and "Shadow of Revan" storylines.Is the empire's wrath a Darth? ›
The Empire's Wrath, originally known as the Emperor's Wrath prior to the Sith Emperor's split with the Sith Empire, and also known by the call sign Tempest, was a powerful Sith Lord who studied under Darth Baras, before earning their place as the Emperor's personal enforcer and executioner.What class is Darth Baras? ›
Darth Baras is a male Sith lord and master to characters of the Sith Warrior class.What is the best Jedi class? ›
The Scout is the most versatile of the three classes and is the best choice for players planning ahead for their iconic Star Wars Jedi class.Who is the most famous Grey Jedi? ›
Two of the most prominent Gray Jedi in Star Wars Legends were Revan and Jolee Bindo. Although Revan was never officially classified as a Gray Jedi, he represents someone who constantly straddled the line between the light side and the dark side.What are Grey Jedi called? ›
The members of this organization became known as Imperial Knights, and were considered to be Gray Jedi by the Jedi Order. The Imperial Knights served the Empire for three generations.Who is the traitor Swtor? ›
Theron Shan then revealed himself as the traitor to the shock of others and fired at the Commander, hitting Lana instead.What is Darth Talon real name? ›
Darth Talon first of her name, born with the name Alema Rar, was born a female Twi'lek who endured many hardships in life as well as facing her own inner darkness that eventually result in a turn to the Dark Side of the Force.Who is the scariest villain in Star Wars? ›
Darth Vader is the rockstar of Star Wars baddies, ever since he first appeared in A New Hope. He represents the power of the dark side for generations of fans, but his legacy continues on in the Star Wars galaxy as well.
Following the Jedi Civil War, legendary Jedi Knights Revan and Bastila Shan were married.Who is Darth Revan's child? ›
Vaner Shan was the son of Revan and Bastila Shan, two famous Jedi Knights and heroes of the Jedi Civil War that was fought between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire.Will Darth Revan be female? ›
Players may choose Revan's gender, appearance, and what path he follows throughout the game, but canonically the character is male and follows the light side of the Force.Who is the most skilled Jedi? ›
- 8/10 Mace Windu.
- 7/10 Ben Solo / Kylo Ren.
- 6/10 Rey Skywalker.
- 5/10 Grogu.
- 4/10 Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader.
- 3/10 Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- 2/10 Luke Skywalker.
- 1/10 Yoda.
1. Mace Windu. One of two Jedi responsible for creating a new fighting style known as Vaapad, Mace Windu mastered the most difficult form of lightsaber dueling.Who is the most famous bounty hunter? ›
Ralph Thorson. One of the most famous bounty hunters was the legendary Ralph “Papa” Thorson. Ralph Edgar “Papa” Thorson, Jr. (July 11, 1926 - November 17, 1991) was an American by nationality, born July 11, 1926, in Anaconda, Montana, Deer Lodge County, to an immigrant family.Can bondsman kick in doors? ›
A bail bondsman cannot kick in your door. However, a bounty hunter, can.Can bounty hunters get sued? ›
A victim may be able to sue the bounty hunter for their injuries, and the companies that hire them may be held indirectly liable as well. These claims would fall within the area of personal injury law, and a court could award compensatory damages.Why would a bounty hunter look for you? ›
In the United States, bounty hunters are sometimes employed to chase down those who miss their hearings or trials in criminal cases. Most bounty hunters are employed by bail bondsmen; the people who usually post the bail that got the fugitive out of jail after an arrest.Do bounty hunters get drug tested? ›
Generally, licensing involves passing a written test, passing a drug test and background check, being at least a certain age, being a U.S. citizen, and having completed some type of approved training.
Substantively, California's law is simple: it bans the manufacture and distribution of assault weapons and guns without serial numbers; the sale or transfer of “ghost gun” component parts; and the sale of guns to anyone under age 21 (with limited exceptions).Can a bounty hunter handcuff you? ›
Bounty hunters can carry handcuffs and guns. However, they must always state that they're bounty hunters who work for a specific bail bond agency or legal entity. Bounty hunters aren't permitted to wear any badges or uniforms that imply they are state or federal agents.Do bounties still exist? ›
While the practice is widespread throughout the US, some states have outlawed bounty hunting, although this is generally the case in the states that have similarly outlawed the existence of a system of bail bondsmen.Why can't bounty hunters carry guns? ›
In the United States, bounty hunters are legally allowed to carry firearms, but the rules and regulations vary from state to state. In some states, bounty hunters must have a permit to carry a gun, while in others they are not required to do so.Can a female Sith warrior romance Vette? ›
Male Sith Warriors can romance and eventually marry Vette, while female characters can build a sister-like relationship with her, taking the place of Risha Drayen and Taunt in Vette's life.Can you marry Kira in swtor? ›
If the Jedi Knight player character is male, the player can choose to have a romance with Kira and can eventually marry her. Initiating a romance will affect dialogue in certain story missions. If the player is romancing Kira, then she will speak to the player about the future, children as one of the last topics.What does flirting do in swtor? ›
During this cutscene with Theron, when Theron starts talking keeping everything running smoothly, the player can choose “[FLIRT] Everything?” This will officially lock in your romance with Theron Shan, and a box will pop up that says “This choice will begin a romance with Theron Shan.Who trained Darth Talon? ›
Under the tutelage of Darth Ruyn, Talon's abilities as a force-sensitive were harnessed and she turned into a powerful Sith assassin. Psychologically, she was molded to be completely susceptible to the tenets of the One Sith.What species is Darth? ›
As the first Dark Lord of the Sith, Ajunta Pall founded the first Sith Empire and expanded it onto other worlds. The Sith took over the planet Ziost and created it as their capital and as Pall's new home. Pall eventually died after serving the Empire for many decades, but his Empire lived on.
Darth Nihilus (pronounced /ˈnaɪ. e. lɨs/) was a Human male who reigned as a Dark Lord of the Sith during the era of strife following the Jedi Civil War. Before becoming a Sith Lord, he lost everything during the Galactic Republic's war against the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders.Can a Sith have two apprentices? ›
The Rule of Two created a powerful dynamic by limiting the Sith to only one master and one apprentice at a time, although not all Sith followed the rule as some took apprentices of their own while still serving a master.What class has the highest DPS in swtor? ›
Sorcerer/Sage Classes Are Some of SWTOR's Strongest for Ranged DPS. Lightning Sorcerers and Telekinetic Sages excel in outputting fantastic area of effect damage and the ability to quickly swap targets, making them perfect for both clearing large groups of enemies and dealing with additional mobs in boss fights.Is it worth playing swtor in 2022? ›
If you are a Star Wars fan, then SWTOR is definitely worth playing. The game features some of the best writing and voice acting in any MMO. It feels very much like a single-player RPG at times and can be enjoyed as one if you just want to play through the story on the different classes.What is max level in swtor 2022? ›
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ offers a Galaxy of possibilities for all players: Play for free up to level 60 and enjoy the original Class and planetary storylines plus the Rise of the Hutt Cartel and Shadow of Revan digital expansions.Who is the most powerful Sith in swtor? ›
1. Darth Sidious (Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace) Truly, the most powerful Sith Lord was Darth Sidious, better known in his public persona of Chancellor (later Emperor) Palpatine.Can you solo heroic +2 Swtor? ›
Solo players can travel to multiple planets to participate in short or long Heroic 2+ missions in Star Wars: The Old Republic to earn XP and credits.How many hours of gameplay is SWTOR? ›
|Main Story||26||80h 42m|
|Main + Extras||33||203h 56m|
|All PlayStyles||60||167h 58m|
If you are a returning player who has not subscribed in a while, it is also recommended you subscribe for at least one month to unlock the most recent story and level expansions so you can catch up. If you are a low-level and still feeling out the game, you really don't need to subscribe yet.Can you go AFK in SWTOR? ›
Away from keyboard (AFK)
A player character that is AFK remains idle within the game environment until either the player returns, or until the character is automatically logged off due to inactivity.
The Current Level Cap in SWTOR
It may take you twenty hours or it could take you days and weeks to get to the level cap. Some classes can speed through content using stealth, others rely on their high damage output and the help of a great healing companion to keep them alive.
Darth Malgus, born Veradun, is the central antagonist of the Star Wars Old Republic era. He was a human male Sith Lord of the Sith Empire during the Great Galactic War, raised by his adoptive father.Who is the greatest Jedi? ›
- 8/10 Mace Windu.
- 7/10 Ben Solo / Kylo Ren.
- 6/10 Rey Skywalker.
- 5/10 Grogu.
- 4/10 Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader.
- 3/10 Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- 2/10 Luke Skywalker.
- 1/10 Yoda.
- Darth Plageuis. ...
- Darth Nihilus. ...
- Darth Revan. ...
- Exar Kun. ...
- Darth Caedus. ...
- Darth Bane. ...
- Darth Sion. Darth Sion is yet another Sith Lord known as the Lord of Pain. ...
- Darth Vader. By far the most iconic Sith Lord and warrior is Darth Vader (or Anakin Skywalker).
Heroic mode dungeons are on a lockout timer much like raids, and can only be run once a day per character.Do you need level 70 for heroic? ›
Heroic dungeons now require level 70 to enter.Can you solo heroic world bosses? ›
World Boss Tips. These world bosses can not be solo'd. They will cause your companion to tremble in fear, and your companion will not be able to help you during the fight. It's recommend to bring a group of four or more for the world bosses below level 50, and bigger groups for the other bosses.